You are not logged in. Log In    Register      
  Previous Topic    Next Topic  
advanced

Posted:  7/15/2008 5:59 PM #22196
rescue3c@yahoo.com
Total Posts:1
Last Post:7/15/2008
Subject: automatic pools cleaners

I am getting ready to buy a pool cleaner, and would like to see what kind of recommedations everyone has. I have an 18'above ground, the bottom is not smooth, it is pretty lumpy from the sand. I have been looking at Barracuda, and Polaris. Any help?? Thanks.

Posted:  9/16/2008 3:08 PM #22197
DIYpoolowner
Total Posts:2
Last Post:9/16/2008
I have had the Hayward Pool vac for 15 years and it worked great and then died, but I think I got my money's worth. I then purchased a kreepy krauly and really really dislike it. It gets stuck everywhere and does not pick up much of the big stuff like leaves. The manufacturer was not very helpful. They said you had to do this and that and all kinds of other stuff. I want a cleaner that you hook up, throw in the pool and leave it. The Hayward Pool Vac was just that way. The kreepy krauly after three days in the pool and lots of tinkering still had not cleaned the entire pool.

Posted:  4/21/2009 1:53 PM #23943
QR
Total Posts:1
Last Post:4/21/2009
Make sure you do not purchase anything made by Smartpool of NJ. I discovered that checking with the BBB for that particular manufacturer will help in making smart decisions. Smartpool has a F. If I knew this, I would of NEVER purchased the Nitro Pool Robot made by Smartpool. I think I will go with an Aqua Products robot since they are A+ rated and accredited BBB company.

Posted:  5/17/2009 9:03 AM #24131
OnFrozenPond
Total Posts:19
Last Post:9/5/2009
I just did a search on the BBB site of Smart Pools LLP and found that they in fact have a A minus rating. I am unsure QR if you are confused or have searched somewhere else. Just go to www.bbb.org and type Smart Pools in the search window.

I LOVE MY POOL

Jump to:

Previous Topic    Next Topic