You are not logged in. Log In    Register      
  Previous Topic    Next Topic  
advanced

Posted:  5/10/2009 12:09 PM #24082
jvittori
Total Posts:23
Last Post:6/18/2011
Subject: Eclipse 3 -- Best Pool Cleaning Chrmical
I started using Eclipse 3 at the beginning of the season last year. This stuff is AMAZING. It drastically reduced the amount of chlorine I used and kept the water sparkling all summer. I have a 40 x 22' inground pool (Virginia) and did not even finish a 50-lb bucket of chlorine and only shocked the pool twice.

When I opened the pool this spring (3 weeks ago) there was not a trace of algae in the water -- first time in my eight years of maintaining this pool. One 8-lb bucket lasted me the entire season (about $70).

Make your life easier, enjoy your pool more this summer and get this stuff today. I'm not a paid company spokesman, just a completely satisfied customer!

Posted:  5/10/2009 8:16 PM #24083
chem geek
Total Posts:921
Last Post:6/10/2015
The product is copper sulfate pentahydrate, so essentially copper ions. Just be careful you don't use too much nor have the pH rise or else you can get copper staining. If you properly maintained the correct Free Chlorine (FC) level for your Cyanuric Acid (CYA) level, then you wouldn't need this product nor any other algaecide nor phosphate remover, but continued use of Trichlor tabs increases the CYA level making this difficult.

Jump to:

Previous Topic    Next Topic